Responsive Drupal 8 themes
Let's take a Quick look into drupal 8 and its themes features
What is Drupal 8?
Drupal 8 was released in November 2015. It's fast, agile, and perfect for Rapid Application Development. Drupal 8 benefits from the concentrated innovation of its open-source community. With Drupal 8, it's much easier to add value to web application development for profitable digital experiences.
Why Drupal 8?
Drupal 8 is the most recent and greatest version of the world's most popular business web content management system. It is quick. Flexible. Drupal 8 makes use of the open-source community's concentrated innovation. With innovative features for successful digital experiences, you can increase value and improve your work.
Drupal 8 has features for business decision-makers, site administrators, digital marketers, content managers, web developers, technical architects, and IT professionals who facilitate online content and digital experiences at their firms.
More than 200 new attributes have been added to Drupal 8's core framework. But Drupal 8 is more than a set of capabilities; it's a platform for achieving digital success.
Drupal 8 Features. Now let’s dig into the new features of Drupal 8.
- New Theme Engine
Twig, a PHP-based, flexible, rapid, and secure theming engine is included in Drupal 8. Twig makes it much simpler to build beautifully designed Drupal websites because its templates are written in a less complex syntax than a PHP template or others while being more reliable.
- Multilingual Features
Drupal 8 delivers a plethora of multilingual features right out of the box. The admin interface offers translations. You may also add language-based Views filtering and block visibility to your webpages. The community's translation updates are automatically assisted.
- Leverage the Power of HTML5
When it comes to writing web markup, HTML5 is now the mainstream. The same functionality is now natively available in Drupal 8, offers you access to input fields such as date, e-mail, phone, and so on, as well as additional features and interoperability with portable and handheld gadgets.
- Built-in Web Services
Drupal 8 now supports using it as a data source and exporting content as JSON or XML. You may even publish the data from the front end to Drupal 8. Hypertext Application Language (HAL) is included in Drupal 8, which streamlines the use of web service features.
- Easy Authoring
Drupal 8 now includes a Content Editor, a WYSIWYG Editor, and a CKEditor to assist you in managing the content and workflow of your website. The in-place editing feature is very useful for content editors because it allows any creator to edit the text of any page without having to switch to the full edit form. Users can now easily create draughts in a matter of seconds.
- Big Pipe In Core
Drupal 8 in 2015 raised the bar, because it included the inclusion of the BigPipe module. Originally designed by Facebook, the BigPipe page loading technology has subsequently become the most used approach for the fastest page load. However, Drupal 8.3.0 uses it as a distinct module to improve user experience. However, it is now an important element of Drupal 8, as compared to previous versions, where users had to configure it manually via Drupal core.
- Manage Your Configuration
Drupal 8 provides configuration management at the file-system level, making it straightforward to migrate configuration components (such as content types, views, or fields, etc.) from local development to the servers. You can use a version-control system that keeps track of configuration updates. Configuration data is saved in files separately from the site database (s).
- Responsive Design
The approach to dealing with responsive design in Drupal 7 differed slightly from that in Drupal 8. Drupal 8 employs breakpoint media queries to help make a site responsive to screen size. Drupal8's built-in templates are all responsive by default. Drupal 8 makes it much easier to create a responsive website.
Finally, here's a quick summary of the key features of Drupal 8 themes you'll find in our collection:
- Multipurpose layouts - You can select a design that is specific to a particular theme or industry. Alternatively, you can begin with one of our multipurpose layouts. You'll be fine no matter which one you choose because many are highly customizable.
- Quality Check - Our Drupal themes 8 are subjected to ensure accurate Quality Checks and are only made available for purchase after they have passed all usability and functionality testing.
- Browser compatibility - You'll appreciate our Drupal 8 themes with high-quality layouts that are not only visually appealing but also fully responsive.
- Customizable templates - Our Drupal 8 Templates are fully editable templates to satisfy the perfectionist in you. Have fun changing the colors and backgrounds, as well as experimenting with layout compositions, and other elements.
- Lightweight - Our Drupal themes 8 are lightweight, fast loading, and easy to use.
- Customer support - If you require support with bugs or fixes, our authors will be available. Furthermore, if there is a new software update, you will automatically receive the theme update as soon as it is available!